Blog Description


This blog is aimed to be South West TAFE's first point of reference for e-learning help and computer based tutorials, how-to's and other information. The screencasts featured here are inspired by questions from the South West TAFE teaching staff and students.
It is my aim that each week, one screencast will be added to this blog. If you have an I.T. question, and would like it answered in a screencast. Please email your question to andrew.dart@swtafe.vic.edu.au with the words screencast question in the subject line.

The Author

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blackboard - How to Submit an Assignment



Well here is my third video. This one covering tips for your students if they are having troubles submitting an assignment. The video looks at tracking the progress of your assignment. Reading the assignment instructions, submitting your assignment and why we here at South West TAFE choose to use Microsoft Word or any other text based program over the Blackboard submission window.

In this video there are a couple of spelling mistakes. The course is name TAVE VC instead of TAFE VC and I also spell tomorrow as tommorrow.

Overall I am quite happy with this video. Feedback so far has been my spelling and how many times I say um and ah. So I will use this as points to improve in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment